Monday, November 26, 2007

I was rummaging through my stuff a moment ago, trying to find things that could maybe evoke a tinge of happy memories, things that were older than 8 years. I was disappointed, because the only things left are the damned certificates, the damned results slips. Photos, all gone. Either hidden in some corner, or thrown away, most probably by myself, in a bid to to tidy up my room.
I was so nonchalant, with these objects of memories, and also with most of the people, because to me, they were just part of my journey of life. I always felt, that they will always be somewhere around. I was wrong. I always thought, maybe there will come a day when we are both free and missing each other enough to meet up. That day, will never come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home